Internal Inogen Title: Direct to Patient Specialist I
Provides inside sales of Inogen products to oxygen patients through outgoing and incoming phone and email contact. This role pays an hourly base plus uncapped commission on all sales. Generates new business from incoming multi-media lead sources. Fields technical product questions and assures that customer's needs are expeditiously addressed. Operates in collaboration with other Patient Sales Specialists to achieve corporate sales objectives. Works to increase marketplace adoption of Inogen products, while exceeding customer expectations and providing a consistently high level of compliance, service, and professionalism.
Responsibilities (Specific tasks, duties, essential functions of the job)
- Build trust with patients by understanding their diverse needs for respiratory care and our products
- Take initiative to organize incoming leads, create strategic call plans, implement calls, and transition sales leads actively
- Demonstrate a responsive pattern by responding to incoming patient calls, emails, and requests for information
- Work with teammates to transition leads to Durable Medical Equipment provider partners
- Accurately and consistently record customer information, activities, suggested improvements, problems you fixed, and updates in our CRM system to reflect your performance metrics
- Ensure timely and accurate entering of sales orders, processing of credit card payments and the execution of leasing docs and pricing approvals
- Strives to routinely meet or exceed goals for call volume, create meaningful connections with patients, and meet service, delivery and cash sales targets
- The basics: Show up ready to work (maintain regular and punctual attendance), do the right things (comply with all company policies and procedures), and help out your colleagues (assist with any other duties as assigned).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Attention to detail
- Solutions-oriented problem solver
- Impeccable phone etiquette
- Must have proven track record of successful team participation as well as ability to work independently and self-start
- Must self-motivate and deliver results with limited oversight
- Must be motivated to achieve results based upon earnings opportunity
Qualifications (Experience and Education)
- Associate degree or a combination of training, education and experience that is equivalent to the qualifications listed above and that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 1-3 years sales/customer service experience, preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.